We are currently recruiting Class Teachers for September 2022…
Amazing Class Teachers Needed!
(Positions in KS1 and KS2)
MPR / UPR
ECTs are welcome to apply
Moor Green Primary Academy, Moor Green Lane, Moseley, Birmingham B13 8QP
Start date: September 2022
Contract type: Full time, permanent
If you are driven to Enrich Lives and Unlock Potential, we need YOU!
An excellent practitioner keen to work in a supportive and principle-based school?
Driven by a strong moral purpose to enable disadvantaged children to achieve against the odds?
Able to support children to achieve their very best?
Able to facilitate rapid language acquisition for EAL children?
Passionate about creativity and fun?
Warm in character, easy to work with and committed to teamwork, recognising that more can be achieved together than is possible as individuals?
Unafraid of hard work?
Calm and able to handle pressure and setbacks?
Keen to be challenged to become the best teacher that you can be?
Able to be pushed at an accelerated rate of development, and reflective and proactive enough to make it happen?
Determined to succeed against the odds, with a ‘Find a way or make one!’ attitude?
If so, you would love to work at Moor Green Primary Academy! This is not just another job. This is a chance to be part of something exciting and very worthwhile. We feel sure this opportunity will open doors both professionally and personally to anyone who joins our outstanding team. We can offer you:
• A Leadership Team dedicated to helping you develop an outstanding career;
• Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidate across the West Midlands Multi-Academy Trust;
• The chance to work with a fantastic team, with the best possible opportunities to share ideas, planning, assessment etc.;
• Opportunity to work alongside outstanding teachers, to observe and share practice on a regular basis, developing pedagogy through reflectivity;
• The chance to use / develop personal curriculum strengths;
• An excellent CPD training programme;
• A dynamic, creative staff, dedicated to providing outstanding educational experiences;
• Appreciative, well-behaved and enthusiastic pupils;
• Enthusiastic and proactive parents who contribute to our harmonious school community.
We would like to hear from great teachers, with primary experience and a genuine commitment to improving the life chances of the children they teach.
Watch our school promotional video at https://vimeo.com/485870437/e3baac3c6f to discover more about life at Moor Green Primary Academy!
An application pack is available to download from the school website https://moorgreenprimary.org.uk.
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed on Wednesday 4th May at 4:00 pm and Friday 6th May 9:30 am. Please email email@example.com or telephone 0121 464 5662 to arrange a visit.
The deadline for the submission of applications is Wednesday 11th May at 9:00am and the selection process will take place on Monday 16th May and Tuesday 17th May. Moor Green Primary Academy reserves the right to complete the recruitment process early for the right candidate.
The school is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
For Job Description please click here
For Application pack please click here